We have the below legal executive opportunity located at our Dublin offices.
I would be grateful if you would advertise same to your graduates.
Job Title: Legal Executive
Reports to: Legal Executive Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Place of Work: Central Dublin
Salary: Commensurate with Experience with excellent package for the right person
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience in Litigation and in particular Debt Recovery, in the District and Circuit Court. Specifically issuing Claim Notices, Civil Bills, Applying for Judgment and Enforcing Judgments. Full training will be provided.
• Be highly motivated, capable of working on his/her own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
• He/she will also have excellent communication, computer, and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
Skills and Competencies Required:
• Great Administrative skills.
• Ability to deal with queries and post.
• Strong communicator by telephone and in writing.
• Ability to be in a client facing role.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
• Be target driven and have a track record of reaching targets
• Previous Supervisory Experience would be desirable but not essential as there is scope for progression within the Department.
Email your CV to email@example.com