LEGAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Legal Executive Assistant required to join our busy Dublin based law firm
Job start date: Flexible 2022
Hours 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to join our busy support team. The successful candidate will be supporting the legal executives. Previous experience working in a legal sector is not essential but would be an advantage. Training for the job will be provided.
The duties and expectations outlined are not exhaustive and can change from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting the Legal Executive team in in preparing and managing legal cases and documents
• File management (opening files, document review, archiving matters);
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
• Deeds management;
• Managing a high volume, fast moving workload;
Skills and Experience:
• Previous legal experience is not essential but would be an advantage;
• Legal and/or business education/courses would be an advantage;
• Pro-active thinker and problem solver;
• Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player;
• Efficient at keeping records and updating computer system;
• Strong communication skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.
A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO INFO@HUGHJWARDSOLICITORS.IE