Junior Office Assistant required to join our busy Dublin law firm
Job start date: Flexible 2022
Hours 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
We are currently seeking a highly motivated junior office assistant to join our busy admin team. The successful candidate will be providing general office support. General office experience will be an advantage. On the job training will be provided.
The duties and expectations outlined are not exhaustive and can change from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• File management (opening files, document review, archiving matters);
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
• Deeds management;
• Office management (supplies, office equipment, 3rd party providers etc.)
Skills and Experience:
• Previous office experience not essential but would be an advantage;
• Leaving Certificate or above
• Pro-active thinker and problem solver;
• Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player;
• Efficient at keeping records and updating systems an advantage;
• Strong communication skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.
A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO INFO@HUGHJWARDSOLICITORS.IE