IT/MIS Assistant plays a key role within the IT Department.
If you’re talented, motivated and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Reporting to the IT Manager, your key areas of responsibility would include:
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Extract data from various data sources, including databases and data systems, for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Provide the company with timely and accurate ad-hoc reports and analysis.
- Prepare Invoicing and performance reports.
- Formatting various csv and excel files.
- Assist staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Assist staff with resolving onsite IT issues and liaising with third party supports.
- Ensure a high quality/accuracy/standard of work and service throughout.
- Attend to additional requests by your manager as required and perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- ECDL qualification and/or demonstrable experience.
- Literacy in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and/or other data management software.
- Knowledge of VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in the English language.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and an understanding of relational database principles would be an advantage.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Hours 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Hybrid working available
Primary location: Clonshaugh, Dublin 17
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO JOBS@WARDGROUP.IE