Law Firm in DUBLIN Centre with WFH hybrid potential
3+ years PQE Conveyancing Solicitor for immediate start
Experienced Full-Time Conveyancing Solicitor required for immediate start (ideally having worked in the area of distressed property sales) to join a fast-paced environment that includes one part-time experienced conveyancing solicitor and 2 dedicated conveyancing support staff. Position would suit somebody looking to lead and grow the team. Scope for career progression for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working mostly in the area of residential conveyancing (in the sale of distressed assets by way of consent, Mortgagee or Receiver sale) but work can also involve the sale of commercial units and/or lands;
- Liaising with Receiver’s offices and loan service provider offices, managing auction upload deadlines and dealing with closing out of sales;
- Acting for private client/commercial vendors or purchasers of new and second-hand properties;
- Reviewing and drafting commercial leases/licences;
- Drafting title and security reports (familiarity with loan and security documentation essential);
- Carrying out remediation of title and reconstitution of title work;
- Acting as client contact person;
- Ensuring client specific SLAs are met, providing monthly reports to clients;
- Contributing to departmental monthly target;
- Managing a high volume, fast- moving workload;
Skills and Experience:
- Broad range of conveyancing experience essential
- Proven ability to independently work on own files without requirement for oversight while also being a team player
- Ability to be the client contact for Receiver offices and loan service providers on project work
- Requirement for strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
- Calm, professional and approachable manner.
- Experience in probate also an advantage
Salary; will be commensurate on relevant experience
Email your CV to email@example.com